Friday 9 December 2011

Dream - First Date With Alex Day

This was a dream that I had on the night of 8/12/11 – 9/12/11. Because there are two Alex’s in the story, I shall underline my cousin’s name Alex.

******
I was going out with my cousin, Alex, and was walking through a car park when Harley suddenly started walking beside us. We both ignored him and he went away to sulk.

When he did, Alex Day and Tom Milsom appeared and I introduced them to Alex, “Alex, Tom Milsom. Tom Milsom, Alex. Alex Day, Alex. Alex, Alex Day.” It was like I was an old friend with Tom Milsom, and I obviously watched all of Alex’s videos. We walked towards the shopping centre, through the car park, in two’s – Alex was talking to Tom Milsom and Alex Day was talking to me. I told him that I had watched all his videos on YouTube and, not to tell Charlie but, I liked him better. He grinned and promised not to tell. He then told me that he was down here, in Australia, for album promotion (Epigrams and Interludes) because his song Forever Yours had done the best in Australia and had become the Australian Christmas number one. We ended up in a cafe, having somehow decided to spend lunch together, and Alex and Tom went to order whilst Alex Day and I went to grab a table.

I continued talking to Alex and I could see the various aspect of his personality that come through in his videos, except this time, it felt more person and intimate because I could look into his eyes, and he could look into mine. I laughed at his comments about the shop and Australia, bringing up Jimmy Hill/VLR and Nerdfighter related things. Suddenly, he went quiet, as if he was shy. I had never seen him this way in any videos.
“Can I have your number and email?” he asked. I smiled shyly and replied, “Yeah, of course.” He got out his phone and I recited both contact details to him and I entered his details into my phone – his personal email, Australian number and UK number.
“Now I can go to an Apple store and prank call you,” I joked, referencing his Apple Store Stories video. He laughed and then leaned over and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed, smiled, and bit my lip just as Tom and Alex came around the corner with the drinks. We continued to talk and I mentioned the coincidence of birthdays in Chameleon Circuit as I had four other friends with the same birthdays as the people in the Trock band. I paired them off and ended with Alex’s and my birthday. He commented, “How ‘bout that?” and smiled in a way I had never seen before.

We finished our drinks and got up to leave. Alex took me aside and asked me if I could see him the next day. I told him I couldn’t because I was seeing the Doctor Who Spectacular. He looked and sounded disappointed as he told me that he was going home the next day. I sighed and he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and told me he’d email me when he got back home. We then went separate ways and Alex asked me if I like him. I smiled nervously, said I did, and he hugged me.

THAT WAS AN AWESOME DREAM!!! I REALLY HOPE THAT IT COMES TRUE ONE DAY
******

I had this dream on the night, after I had spent the past hour and a half watching Alex Reads Twlight and other videos. I should watch his videos to fall asleep more often
I think it was a little strange, because in VLR 3x7, Alex tells Jimmy not to use his phone.
I told mum the dream up until the point where we go to the cafe and she commented, “Isn’t that nice of him, stopping to talk to you.”

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!





P.S. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THIS COMES TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment