Friday 16 December 2011

Dream – Meeting The Ood Cast

This dream happened a while ago, on the night of 24/7/11 – 25/7/11 and I wrote it down, so here it is, for you to enjoy! It features The Ood Cast! Yay!

******

I was in a park, and for some reason was exploring behind some bushes, when I discovered a golden contraption. It had a couple of switches and levers on it and I pressed one of the buttons/ Immediately my surroundings changes: the leaves which were on the ground flew up onto the branches and turned green and people whizzed backwards around me.

I let go of the button in excitement and it took a while to gather my surroundings. I heard music in the background – it was Timelord Rock filk and was a song I had heard on The Ood Cast. I explored out of the bushes to see a park and a white tent with a stage inside. Four people were performing on the stage and I realised, as I approached the small crowd, that it actually was The Ood Cast. Laura was on vocals, Alpha was on drums, Sigma was on lead guitar and Andy was on bass guitar.

I approached the tent just as the song stopped and Laura thanked everyone for coming. The jumped off the stage and Sigma pressed a button on the side of the tent, and the tent collapsed and was pulled into a suitcase at the bottom of the tent, taking the instruments with it. I approached Laura and told her she was awesome and said congratulations for getting married. I then noticed she had no ring on her finger and I then knew that it was prior to Vampires of Venice. I told her about how I got there (“time travel exists!”) and asked a passer by for paper so I could get an autograph. I had my camera with me and took a few pictures with her and the others. I told Laura about how Alpha makes Haiku’s and writes a poem for her wedding.

I took her to my school library with Alpha and we sifted through the recently returned books. She asked me about the podcast but I said I wasn’t sure if I could tell her much so I said “I can’t tell you because of timey-wimey” for the majority of questions.

Exhausted from questions, Alpha, Laura and I went to a random shed and saw out the window, Sigma confronted by a policewoman. She pointed at his shoes and he tried to run away but tripped. Alph, Laura and I cracked up laughing. We started impersonating French people and Laura went to see Sigma. Alpha walked me out of the shed, through the park seen previously and out past Parliament Station to Flagstaff.

******

Again, I really hope this happens in some form. Obviously not the time travel part, but the meeting them and/or them becoming rock stars.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment