Wednesday 7 December 2011

P!nk's Miracle Songs

In various circumstances throughout my life, I have found myself extremely frustrated with the world, or, in particular, my family. Because of this, I went searching for some music to calm me down. And I wasn’t looking for comical music like Hank Green and Charlie McDonnell produces, but something with bigger meaning. At that time, I was just getting into the artist P!nk, and I fell in love with her music. It wasn’t like other people’s music and had songs that portrayed my emotions. I also thought that Pink is the first pop artist I’ve found, whose values don’t change over time, but her music gets better and better. For example, Lady Gaga’s music started out really well, but over time her music seems to have become to staged to fit in with what she wants her audience to believe that she believes. For instance, the first album with amazing, catchy, and had some really good songs on it; however, her next albums seems like a ploy, and that she’s just going, “Yeah! Look at me! I care too!”

Anyway, I chose 13 of P!nk’s songs that I listen to whenever I’m feeling angry or down. It must be listened to in that order as if gets out all the angry emotions at the start then makes you dance at the end. The songs, Push You Away, Crash and Burn, and Words, are not on any of her albums, but are on her singles.
1. Conversations With My thirteen Year Old Self
2. Nobody Knows
3. This is How it Goes Down
4. Push You Away
5. It’s All Your Fault
6. Mean
7. My Vietnam
8. Crash and Burn
9. Words
10. M!ssundaztood
11. Crystal Ball
12. Glitter in the Air
13. Feel Good Time

Hope you guys find this helpful in some way J

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos,

*EDIT* This list was made before her Greatest Hits album came out, so here’s the revised edition J
9. Words
10. F**kin’ Perfect
11. M!ssundaztood
12. Crystal Ball
13. Glitter in the Air
14. Feel Good Time
15. Raise Your Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment