Sunday 13 May 2012

THE AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: May or may not contain spoilers depending on what you call spoilers. It’s just my favourite quotes and villain mention, but no plot stuff.

The dynamics between Hulk and Iron Man are amazing. There were so many amazing one liners and the way that Hulk woke up Stark was hilarious.

And Loki was hot. Again. In Thor he was hot, and now he’s just even hotter because he’s more evil.

Having Cobie Smulders in it made me and my sister gasp when she first came on screen. And each time they said “suit up” I kept on thinking of Barney.

I originally didn’t like Robert Downey Jr. but he had such good lines in this. “Doth your mother know you weareth her drapes?” was one of the best lines of the whole thing and had me laughingfor about 5 minutes afterwards.

But honestly, even though there were so many heroes in the movie, but there was only one SUPER hero in this movie: Joss Whedon.

Other favourite quotes:
Hulk. Smash.
So that’s what it does. 

This is definitely the best movie of the year. 2010 was Inception, 2011 was Harry Potter 7pt2, and this year The Avengers.

It was actually pretty funny. The first thing I see when the credits come on is Joss Whedon. Then the second thing… and the third. Just shows how much involvement Joss had in the movie and it’s AWESOME!!! And that wasn’t all. It was called A JOSS WHEDON FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!! How EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

P.S. Just found out there was an extra extra scene at the end. That is why I hate seeing movies with my parents. They never let me stay till the end.

P.P.S. They should now re-release Serenity  and say it's by the creator of The Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment