Tuesday 21 February 2012

I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!!

I’M SO EXCITED!!!

I’m not the richest person, but I do have $2.20 ... just enough to pay for my local library to buy The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!






Like I said to my friend: I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!


In other news: I recently finished reading Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris.


It’s the fourth book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels, better known as the True Blood novels. I liked it. I haven’t really gotten into Twilight (I have to read it for my Uni course for studying behaviour changes in children, ugh), but I really like the True Blood series and this book was no exception.


The writing is amazing and, goes along well with the TV series which is loosely based on the novels. I expected to hate the series after reading the book, but it the show makes a really good interpretation of the books and isn’t cringe worthy.


Oh, and did I mention... I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!


I think I’m going to read The Fault In Our Stars now... :)


Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment