Tuesday 14 February 2012

RandomWibbler here, with an update!

Hey guys!

I know, I know. It's been a while. But I just wonder how many people actually read this. I only have one subscriber who is one of my best friends, and even then, I don't think she reads everything I write.

So, I'm still not over how good Forever Yours is. I'm just loving Alex Day's new sound. It's so techno and catchy and dancy. It also reminds me of one of my favourite female artists, Kate Miller-Heidke. Her songs are always so kooky, but also has really high quality sound and lyrics. During my exam study last year, I would take a break to listen to podcasts occasionally, and amongst those was Vaguely Live Radio. Their latest episode, VLR 3x10, is, again, really funny and definitely worth listening to.

Another podcast that I am still in love with is The Ood Cast, who have recently started posting their series again after a really long break. Their upcoming episode will be their 50th, and therefore a "Best Of", so if you haven't heard them before, have a listen to that episode to get a feel of what they do. Then go through their back catalogue.

I recently came back from Malaysia, and, as you do with any Asian country, you come back with DVDs. I got myself series 2 of Community and series 4 of True Blood. I wouldn't really be into True Blood because of the vampire craze, but they are proper vampires. And Eric is HOT! Especially in series 4 where I was totally fangirling in every episode because of his personality. And then in Community, Troy and Abed are AWESOME! Although, Pierce REALLY annoys me and I really want him to go. BUT DAMN ANNIE VOTED FOR HIM TO STAY! GRRRRRR!!!!

I'm still into Doctor Who, (and I promise there are reviews coming soon), but I'm drifting back to Tennant being my Doctor. I had a long conversation with my friend over email, over Moffat's writing. I still like Smith, but he isn't given much of an opportunity to show what type of an actor he can be because of the complicated story lines. That was the gist of it. I like Tennant more than Smith, but I think I like Moffat better than RTD, just because of the way plots are resolved, even though they may get really complicated at times.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

P.S. If you know where the heading is from, you win at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment