Friday 24 February 2012

An Explanation

I don’t know if anyone actually read this blog, but I know that there are quite a few people who use this blog to get pictures for each episode of Doctor Who... and lately I haven’t really properly updated my review section recently. BUT I have a reason. Well, sort of. The reason is that it’s really time consuming... at least parts of the reviews are. I’ve actually written most of the reviews, but since they are also meant to feature pictures and quotes, I just need the motivation to get those two things.

I have a solution though. This March I’m going to do BEDIM, or Blog Every Day In March. I’m going to try and write a blog post everyday. If I can’t, I’ll make it 31 posts in 31 days, and try and make the quota.

I think that’s about it...

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment