Monday 19 December 2011

HAPPY FOREVER DAY!

Today, the 18th of December, is FOREVER DAY!!! (OK, yes, I am one day late, but it’s still technichally Forever Day in the UK... Well... just)

This day was invented by Alex Day, of YouTube and DFTBA fame, as a holiday, to try and replicate the American holiday season.

On Forever Day, Alex decrees that we shall:
· Make videos
· Wear silly outfits
· Buying a copy of Forever Yours because it’s a song about friendship
· And celebrating it in any way you like.



Because I can celebrate it any way I like, I’m going to be dancing around to my new copy of Forever Yours in a silly outfit... So basically everything I’ve done since the song came out except with a new version. Epicness.

Check out Alex’s “advent calendar countdown” at http://www.youtube.com/user/nerimon/ :-) and buy the song on iTunes.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

P.S. DON’T FORGET TO BUY FOREVER YOURS! (+ the remixes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment