Tuesday 10 April 2012

Birthday Awesomeness

So the past Sunday was my birthday, and it was awesome.

I had to work in the morning, so I wasn't so thrilled about that, but I like working there anyway, so it wasn't too bad. I was just bummed because I didn't have that much time to prepare games and stuff afterwards. Anyway, at work my boss's dad made my a massive desert pie for my party. HE'S SO NICE! And it tasted really good. I also learnt a new way to cut onions really tiny, so that was good. I also got a chance to grab a birthday Boost Juice which was nice. I ALWAYS get Mango Tango Crush in case anyone was wondering.

I have such an amazing group of songs in my playlit at the moment. I didn't put them on for the party because no one knows the songs, but listening to them makes it a really good way to start the day:
- Glad You Came: Glee Warblers
- Lady Godiva: Alex Day
- Worth It: Luke Conard and Ryan Seiler
- Cough Syrup: Glee, Darren Criss
- Flight of the Prince (Acoustic): Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls
- Room to Breathe: Christian Caldeira
- Light of You: Christian Caldiera
- Hole in my Heart: Christian Caldiera
- Right Here: HeyHiHello
- Movie Song: HeyHiHello
- Like It's Quidditch: The Station
- Call Me Maybe: Carly Jae Respen
- Nerdfighteria Island: Hank Green
- Delete You: ALL CAPS (Kristina Horner)
- Girl in Stilettos: Annah Mac
Anyway, back to my birthday. I organised a race around the house. It was originally going to be at my local primary school, but the Melbourne weather decided to suddenly drop 10 degrees for the weekend, so it became really cold. But, it turned out really fun. We had the race, then dinner, then played Cranium (so much fun), then desert where I gave a eally awkward and unprepared speech in which I thanked everyone for putting up with my crazy and my sister for being awesome. I forgot to say thanks to Ally for helping me organise the whole thing and being my Facebook proxy when no one was replying via text. So here I am now:
To Ally Cullinan: Thank you for being my go to person whenever I needed to add something to the party details and for helping me organsie everyone. You, too, are made of awesome.
OH! I GOT A LAPTOP!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOP! It has a camera and no blocking of the internet!!!! Now I can totally get Facebook! .... although that would mean having to become friends with my dad..... perhaps not then..... (for my friends who want me to get Facebook, I'll let you know more details when I see you next) but I HAVE A LAPTOP!!! I am typing this pst on it now, how exciting!

A couple of my friends got me a massive P!nk picture thingy and it's 295/500 and it's really big and really cool and OMIGOSH SO AWESOME! It even has it's own Certificate of Authenticity at the back! SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just went for a haircut... now it is uber short... well not uber short, but shorter than I normally get it cut.
StarKid are putting Holy Musical Batman up this Friday!!!!
Lady Godiva didn't do as well as hoped, but it still got to number one in Slovenia at one point which was awesome. Poor Alex. He worked so hard at getting it to number one.
Yesterday Jess, Anne and Jane came over with their parents and we all played Cranium. Then Aunty Shook came over and we sang Happy Birthday to her because it was her birthday (poor her, sharing a birthday with Kristen Stewart) and Jess did the Ellen Dance Challenge behind people. It. Was. Hilarious!

What else is good? EVERYTHING! Oh, except for the fact that I probably should start revising for a science test.....

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment