Friday 13 April 2012

My life is brilliant

My life is brilliant at the moment.
1. I have a job which I love (I learnt how to make pies and sausage rolls today :D)
2. Alex Day sent me a reply to my receipt. Now I HAVE to vlog. Lucky I now have my laptop which I can vlog on.
3. I finally bought Dave Days' We're Just Kids
4. Tomorrow I'm going to be going with dad (he's the head of the [sort of] repairs  and techonology department at Southern Health hospitals) to see the world first operation where they'll be inserting a new heart valve without having to replace the heart and cut open the chest. GONNA BE AWESOME!!!
5. Going to the footy tomorrow and RICHMOND ACTUALLY STAND A CHANCE THIS TIME!!!!!
6. I don't have any science tutes or lectures this week.
7. Dr Noise has a gang vocals song coming out :D

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment