Monday 16 April 2012

Holy Musical B@man!

So I'm a massive fan of Starkid, and on Friday they released Holy Musical B@man! And it did not disappoint.

Just like Alex Carpenter, I'm not going to give out any spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, but it is good. And even though this is the first production without Darren or Joey involved in it, it was dazzling... is dazzling the right word? Probably not, it's too small a word...

When I first watched it, I thought it wasn't as quotable as others, but compared to other Starkid shows, ALL the songs in this production are catchy and are definitely going to be listened to over and over again. (I'm referring to songs like Flight of the Pussies where, they're only good in the contact of seeing the play.)

Jeff Blim who, as far as I know, is new to Starkid, really owns the scene whenever he's in it, and that's saying something because Joe Walker and Brian Holden do such a good job as well. There's a particular scene that makes me laugh for about 5 minutes at least whenever it's on, and I just rewatch it over and over.

After downloading it on Saturday night, I have watched it 3 more times and it grows on me every time.

For those people who have seen it, don't you think it would be a good idea for Charlie McDonnell and Alex Day to sing one of the songs about... you know what ;) (NO SPOILERS REMEMBER!!!) Well... it's not so much as a good idea, but a want from every nerdfighter who is a Starkid fan.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment