Tuesday 3 April 2012

Glee Boy

So today, being Tuesday, is my favourite day of the week. This is because, although I have to get up at 6 in the morning to get to Deakin in time, I get to spend quite a bit of time with my friends. In the morning, I meet my friend Rebecca on the tram, then meet Rauschelle and Nick in the lecture theatre. After our first lecture we go to a computer pod to try and do some work, but always end up watching some YouTube videos.

Last week I told you of the peanut butter and Nerds sandwich that Nick had, and today... he forgot his peanut butter sandwich and had a massive freak out. Ally came along halfway through and they tried to get some embarrassing info off each other about their mutial friend James. We then got talking about footy teams and I said, "I presume that you go for Carlton" and he started a little hissy fit as if what I said was taboo. He said hell no, but then when I asked why, for the past 3 weeks, had he been wearing Carlton trackpants, he said very girlishly, "I don't keep track of my wardrobe, jeez" and fell silent. Again, we were in fits of laughter.

Another thing that happened was that Rebecca had a jumper with the Cheerios uniform design on it and when she asked Nick if he recognised it, he didn't for about 30 seconds.... and then he got it. The way Ally put it describes the moment pretty well: he has a little 12 year old girl inside of him... sounds kinda wrong now that it's typed down, but the description is pretty accurate. So yeah... he fangirled which was really amusing. Now, whenever my sister gasps or squeals at the TV, and mum tells her off, I'll tell my mum that she has to meet Nick before she has any judgement over how extreme someone can get over a TV program.

Anyway, after our second lecture I went off and met Ally outside a cafe. She showed me a few drunk videos of him singing Glee songs... They were ... interesting, but hilarious. I wish I had his number so that I could text him to tease him about it. So I asked Rebecca for his number... is that creepy?

In other news, the Lady Godiva campaign in the UK has kinda fell on it's face. The highest the song got was number 14 and it has been dropping ever since. But, the Nermie Army have had success in getting it to number one in Slovenia. How good is that! At least Alex's efforts aren't for nothing, because it really is a great song.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment