Monday 23 April 2012

Fangirling

So, since StarKid's Holy Musical B@man! came out, I have watched it every single night. Well, not all of it. If I don't have time for the whole thing, I just watch my favourite songs.... well, all of the songs.

I also noticed that Joe Moses has read TFIOS which is amazing and made me fangirl.


I got my hands on the new Kate Miller-Heidke album. I LOVE HER VOICE!

I also bought myself $80 in iTunes money, so now I have the soundtrack for Holy Musical B@man! (minus the instrumental for To Be A Man because it won't download properly). I also bought the StarShip soundtrack, the two HeyHiHello EP's, Ryan Seiler's Into the Wind and Dave Day's new EP.

For anyone who hasn't seen Holy Musical B@man! I strongly suggest watching it on Team Starkid's YouTube channel. Seriously. If you like Batman and other superheroes, watch it. If you like Starkid, watch it. If you like candy, watch it. If you like Musicals, watch it. If you don't like any of those, watch it; I guarantee that you'll love it no matter what.

It's time to kick it up a notch because I wanna be your friend forever and a Starship Ranger. There's no way you'll be disappointed with Starkid. There's no way you won't wanna gt back to Hogwarts after you see Jeff Blim, Joe Walker and Brian Holden work their magic with their Red Vine wands. Seriously, I have learnt the majority of the dances, especially the Jeff Blim ones because I found a cane in my wardrobe.

Watch it! Now! Go! Go forth and split your sides! OR ELSE UMBRIDGE WILL MAKE YOU SIT ON HER KNIFE!

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment