Sunday 1 April 2012

IT'S GODIVA DAY!!!!

IT'S GODIVA DAY EVERYONE!!!! The second most awesome day this April (the first will be next Sunday where it's my birthday, Alex Day's Birthday, and hopefully the day Lady Godiva is announced to be number 1).

I really hope that Lady Godiva does do well because it will mean so much to the Nermie Army - we're not just doing something stupid... Although, I don't really think we mind doing something stupid, we just want to get noticed for doing something stupid.

Like Alex said in a recent video, it's suck if it got to, like, number 8 or something. It's still good, just not as good as Forever Yours, and would make it seem that it wasn't worth the time.

It's really an amazing song, and I sincerely hope that it does well. Also, it'd chart on my and his birthday :)

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment