Friday 16 December 2011

Dream – Telling Alex Day of My Dream

This is DEFINITELY Inception-y. It was so weird. I had this dream on the night of 11/12/11 – 12/12/11

******

I was lying down on Alex’s bed in his new house, him beside me, and we were staring at the roof. Tom Milsom was standing at the end of the bed and saying something crazy like he usually does. Then I remembered. I sat up suddenly, propping myself up onto my elbows and told them I remembered my dream that featured both of them. Alex rolled over onto his side and leant on his forearm – he was really close to my face. I told them a watered down version of the dream, where there was no Harley and the dream ended with is having lunch together. We all started laughing and put on Forever Yours to groove to.

******

And I can’t remember any more. But, again, I really wish that would happen. And when I say really wish, I mean, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (x 9999999999 by a gazillion).

Also, when I told my mum of this she said, “You must really like his music.” Haha, if only she knew :-)

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment