Sunday 11 March 2012

BEDIM Day 11

Had another shift today at work with a girl called Hannah. She's nice. I like her. It was good... until I burnt my arm on the top of the display thingy. I now have two lines on my skin... a bit like mini tyre tracks... Although it didn't really hurt as much as normal burns usually do. It stung for about 5 minutes and then the pain went away.

I've almost finished reading The Fault In Our Stars for the second time and it's still making me cry. DAMN YOU JOHN GREEN! I guess I better finish it soon... it's due back at the library tomorrow... hmmm. I would really like An Imperial Affliction to be real, but I know it isn't so, again, DAMN YOU JOHN GREEN!

*Sigh* I guess I better get on with my uni work now...

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment