Friday 2 March 2012

BEDIM Day 2 - What's New Pussycat?

So, a lot has changed in my life since yesterday. The most noticeable change in my life is that I have a job. So, yesterday I got a call from Nanna RICH Pies at Knox, asking if I was able to come in today. I said I was, and today, at 2, I went in. When I was there, I was told to take down notes about the order of the pies, the register, drinks and basically everything else. I did not expect any of that at all, but it’s FABULOUS! The people there are really nice to me too, and to each other which is great. Also, all their names start with J: John, Jean and Jeff. I’m such an odd one out...

After that I went to a bookshop to wait for mum to finish her shopping, and I found The Fault In Our Stars! I was really surprised because it’s Australia and we never get anything good.

In other news, I had a really cool dream last night. I was listening to VLR for basically the whole day because their latest episode is hilarious. I was listening to it in bed and I fell asleep whilst it was still playing. If anyone has listened to VLR 3x11, you’ll know what “Suckle at me Tweet” is and how funny it is in this episode. Basically, my dream was that I was there with Alex, Jimmy and Charlie at the recording when Jimmy had to decide what to tweet. I was sitting a fair bit away from Alex and Jimmy, with Charlie, and was searching up “the top 10 controversial things to say” when Jimmy came up with his tweet about J.K. Rowling. It was sort of like Sherlock in the way the scene appeared to me. For example, when Jimmy was typing into his phone, what he was typing in appeared above his phone, and above Charlie’s iPad when he was searching up what people were saying in reply to Jimmy. My dream ended when Charlie explained to Alex that a certain tweet was sent ages ago. And, when I woke up, the podcast was at the exact spot that my dream had ended! How cool is that!?!

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment