Monday 5 March 2012

BEDIM Day 5 - First Day

So today was my first day at Deakin Uni, and Oh. My. Gosh. It was so much fun! I don’t think it would always be that exciting, mainly because this week is mainly a “getting to know each other” type of week, but I hope it stays fun.

First off, I had my Language lecture, which, wasn’t so fun, but it was really interesting and the lecturer was funny, leading me to believe that I have made the right choice.

At 12 I had my science tutorial, which I wasn’t really looking forward to, and I couldn’t find the class for ages, but it turned out to be alright seeing as it was a getting to know you lesson. That class also has a deaf person, so they have an interpreter standing up the front. The teacher said to try not and get distracted, but it didn’t really work...

At 2 I had my education class where we pushed the tables back, sat in circles, imitated animals and drew pictures in oil pastel and crayon. It was so much fun, and it looks like the future classes are going to be similarly fun.

One thing that is a little weird, is that I get to call my lecturers and tutors by their first names. But I’ll get used to it, just like I’ll have to get used to kids calling my Miss Meacco.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment