Monday 26 March 2012

BEDIM Day 26

So today I had one of my assignments for Uni, where it was sort of peer assessed. We had to bring along 3 artefacts and tag them, so it was pretty good because the whoel class just decided to give each other 10's.

Then my friend Bec gave me her hard drive for the night, so I'm getting so many programs off her... mainly old Who, but it's still really good. I'm also going to be copying on Firefly and Dr Horrible and Chameleon Circuit and other awesome things. Really excited. SHE'S GONNA BE HOOKED!

My throat is also getting better. This morning it was horrible and I couldn't swallow properly, but now it's really good because (I think) an apple I ate was really sour and sour things usually help my throat. Also I've been drinking more today, as well as sucking on some Werthers. It's good.

I also found out today that Alex Day's signed Lady Godiva CD's will be shipped worlwide so YAY!

Oh, and I know it's late, but the BBC have now announced the new companion replacing the Ponds. I thought I recognised her, but it turns out that she hasn't been in anything I've seen which is weird.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment