Saturday 24 March 2012

BEDIM Day 24

Almost a week to go until I get to finish writing BEDIM. As much as I love blogging, doing it everyday is really tiring... that's what she said.

Today was a good and bad day. In the morning I went out to DFO with my mum to try and find a dress and a nice warm jumper. Now, not being able to find a dress I like can be excused, but I have a bone to pick with the fashion industry. WHERE HAVE ALL THE NICE WOOLY JUMPERS GONE????? All the shops have now days are some cardigans which are too itchy, and some really thin jumpers which are pointless for winter. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE WOOLY JUMPERS!???? That was a low point - when I realised that if I wanted one of thsoe types of jumpers that are so lovely and warm, I'd have to buy a guys jumper.

Anyway, after that I went out with my friend Sze Yee for lunch at Shira Nui (some Japanese place). It was nice to get together with her because I hadn't seen her for about 2 months. After that we went to The Glen and I bought some Truffles, Jumbo pack of Nerds and a Terry's Chocolate Orange altogether for $15. BARGAIN! Then we went around and went to Dymocks where I decided to buy TFioS because it was $15 there, and the checkout person WAS A NERDFIGHTER! I knew this because we got chatting about John Green's other books, and I asked if she was and she said yes! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! But... I FORGOT TO SAY DFTBA! I'M SO STUPID! HOW COULD I FORGET TO SAY THAT!!!!! GAH!!!

Anyways. After that Sze Yee and I decided to go to Knox, and we saw Lilla on the bus going there. Then when we got to Knox and couldn't find anything worthwhile to buy, we went to Sze Yee's house to collect her car and she drove me home. It's the first time any of my friends have driven me home... I quite liked it... I mean, it wasn't terrifying. I don't really know why people think that it's terrifying to be in the same car that your friend is driving. They must have been given their license for some reason, isn't it?

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment