Wednesday 7 March 2012

BEDIM Day 7- Good Things

So many thing are going on with me. Good things.

1. I have training for my job this afternoon. I've managed to meorise the drink, combos and the symbols for the pies. Just need to know the order now.
2. I finished reading The Fault in Our Stars last night. I cried like a baby, oh my gosh! I was actually planning to read it on the tram this morning, thank god I didn't otherwise I would look really stupid... you know, crying on a tram.
3. My lecture this morning was really early, and whilst that may be bad, I got to come back home before I would normally wake up. So that basically means that I get the rest of the day to myself (until work) which is awesome.
4. I watched MKR last night and the people I don't like, Peter and Gary, got into the elimination.
5. Sammy J and Randy are on the Comedy show I recorded. Sammy and J and Randy are awesome.
6. Charlie and Alex released new videos. Also, Dave Days' new song comes out today.
7. Did I mention I have a job? :)

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment