Wednesday 14 March 2012

BEDIM Day 14

I’m sitting here, on a seat in Knox Ozone, writing this blog post on a notepad. No, that’s not my term for a tablet or anything, it’s literally a notepad and I’ll be transcribing this into a post later. So technically, the time posted may say 4:30 or whenever, but it was written 10:10 in the morning.

I hate Wednesdays. For Uni, I only have the one lecture in the morning from 8-9. It’s so pointless to go in for just one hour, especially since I can just watch the lecture online. But at least it gets me up – there’s nothing better than a walk through the cold morning air. It’s just a little weird to be up before the street lights are turned off, and I’m not a fan of getting up at 6:00. Actually, let’s make an amendment. I don’t like Wednesday mornings.

So after the lecture this morning, I came straight here to Knox, 1 ¼ hrs early for my work shift. I got some free Milo cereal from a lady and got some photos printed. I CAN NOW FINISH MY WALL OF STUFF!

*6 hours later*

Just come back from work and I still have to go to piano in about 15 minutes. I’m just so tired and want to go to bed. Seriously, by the time I finished work I already had my eight hour day and would be relaxing and watching TV.

You know what I realised? I realised that I initially made myself do this BEDIM thing to make myself get on with reviewing Doctor Who episodes... I haven’t really done that... I’ve just been telling you about my day...

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment