Sunday 4 March 2012

BEDIM Day 4 – Starship Troopers

So a couple of nights ago, Starship Troopers was on, and I recorded it because it was on late at night. I had heard it was what Starship, Starkid’s latest production, was based on. But I didn’t expect it to be so similar. Don’t get me wrong, it’s exciting that it’s so similar, but I just can’t take it seriously after seeing Starkid do something similar.

First, there is a character like Krayonder, he even had a knife thrown at his hand. The there is another guy from Farm Planet. The commander is like Up would be before his war wound. There is the tough girl who Taz emulates. Of course there is the hero, like Bug, who joins up to get away from his world. There is the best friend who just wants women (played by  a REALLY young Neil Patrick Harris), and then there are the recruition ads that are just like the Starship Ranger recrution ads. The characters are also from Buenos Aires, like Taz. It’s all very awesome.

This movie is so awesome! Even the big bad bug likes to eat their brains! IT'S AWESOME!

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

P.S. Also,  I was thinking while I was playing piano, that Amy and Rory must survive because they were on the hilltop waving to each other in Hungry Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment