Friday 16 March 2012

BEDIM Day 16

It's going to be my birthday in just over 3 weeks, and as it's my 18th, I want to have a big party. But here's the deal, I don't like big parties.

Well, I do, but in the past year, all the big parties I've been to have consisted of loud music by artists I hate and standing around and talking. Normally my friend, Andrea, and I would go into a quieter room to talk. It seems that we are the only ones who hate that type of party.

I don't know why those parties are so attractive to people because they are so BORING! There is literally nothing to do.

But the thing is that most of my parties over the last few years, while it may seem a good idea at the time of thinking, no one is going to be as enthusiastic like me about my idea. So this year, I was thinking of having half the party sort of Amazing Race -ish ending with that loud music everyone seems to like. At least that will be fun for me, as well as letting people be in teams with people they like. I don't know. Let me know what you think. Alternatively I'll just go out with Jess and my cousins because that's what I did last year and that was most fun. I also may be working on my birthday, even though it's Easter Sunday ... in that case I'll be spending it with Hannah. I like Hannah. She's cool.

So if anyone reads this and has had a really good party experience, leave a comment below. Also, if you have had a bad party experience leave a comment below too.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment