Tuesday 6 March 2012

BEDIM Day 6

So tomorrow, I have my first ever proper job thing at a pie shop. I have to memorise the order of the pies for tomorrow, and I'm not really sure how to go about that. I've never been good at memorising things in the past, so I really hope that I'll be able to remember them.

In other news, this is the first post I've written from another location - Deakin. I have a two hour break, and one of those is without any of my friends. I tried to do some of my science assignment, but I'm just not motivated enough at the moment.


I still have to call up the other place and decline their offer of employment, otherwise I'm going to be in big doo-doo... just like Jar Jar. And I have to call my piano teacher to reschedule my lesson. *Sigh*, so much to do, so little time. WHY IS TIME SO FLEETING!?

This morning I had my first lecture for my education unit in my course. It was fun. Again, I don't know if it's just because it's the first lecture, but I like it. For the same unit, next week I have to bring an artifact to class about something from my schooling years. I think I might bring a Coles bag because when I was in Year 7, I was a total nerd and carried around my books in a green and/or blue Coles bag. I have to make an annotation for it too ... It might say something like: "Arm-breaker: *blah blah blah*" mainly because my books... well, pencil case, always made it really heavy and carrying it was annoying. I dunno.

I have my Children's Texts lecture next, which should be interesting. They can explain to everyone why we have to read Twilight...

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment