Sunday 18 March 2012

BEDIM Day 18

Yo dudes! How's it goin? Whatcha up to? I'm good, but a little tired.

I had a party last night which was much better than other parties. I thought it was going to be one of those ones where you sat around and did nothing, but PEOPLE ACTUALLY DANCED AT THIS PARTY! It made it really good and so much fun.

I've finally decided what to do for my own party... just not sure if I should have it or not. I want to have it, but my previous experiences of being a host have not been very good. It would be on the Easter weekend which is really good because it means that everyone has Uni off.

I did one of my assignments yesterday. So that's two down, four to go. I've done my artefact collecting and written my own version of Red Riding Hood. Now I have 2 science assignments, 1 survey and an essay to write. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish one of my science assignments in my breaks.

I want to tell you my favourite joke, as seen in a Hank Green VlogBrothers video:
What do you call a monkey that walks into a minefield? A BA-BOOM!!!

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment