Saturday 17 March 2012

BEDIM Day 17

So today I had work and it was way busier than normal... well, I normally work on weekdays, so working on the weekend is just really full on. And just as I was about to finish my shift, who comes up to the counter, but my mum and dad. And, of course, they are the worst customers I've had all day. They asked for one combo and another pie, then ask for a drink on top of that and I'm just thinking, "Why didn't you just ask for another combo?????" Bah humbug.
So, afterwards, I came home and went onto nerdighters.ning.com for the first time in a while, and asked for help in reference to my party and one girl made the dance party idea sound really cool, so I think I might do that anyway. I think I might theme it though... Sci-Fi. It has to be! ... or I might have it in a function room so my mum doesn't have to cook. I dunno.

Gah! I have to get on with my Uni work now.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment