Sunday 25 March 2012

BEDIM Day 25

So today I went to see The Hunger Games. SO GOOD! I think the main point of why it's so good is that Suzanne Collins had so much input into the movie. Just looking through the credits she was one of the screen writers as well as being an executive producer. I really want to read the books now. Hoepfully someone gets it for my birthday. I like presents :)

Anyway, today I woke up for work and my throat was so sore! It really annoys me because I haven't done anything bad to it. I mean, I've been drinking heaps of water... must be cold weather?

Tomorrow I have 3 assignments due. One of them is my education unit where I bring along some artefacts and tags, another is a research assignment which I've already submitted online, and the last is my bit for a group assignment.... yeahhhhh..... need to get on that. Luckily I have a few big breaks tomorrow, so I can use them, but still if I get organised right now I can get some of it done. So... here's me getting orgnised.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

P.S. And may the odds be ever in your favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment