Friday 9 March 2012

BEDIM Day 9

Ok, so apparently the reason I don't know anything about Kony is because it was all over FaceBook and I don't have FaceBook... so there you go. It can't be that big of a deal. I mean, I haven't even seen it on any of the newspapers.

Anyway, last holidays I was REALLY bored, and I started to watch the Vlogbrothers videos from the beginning. When I came across the song Nerdfighteria Island, I just had to draw my version of Nerdfighteria. And here it is:

Yes, I know, I did the YouTube sign wrong. I didn't even realise until I finshed making the picture and I was so annoyed with myself for not realising it.

If you would like to know what each thing is, below is the named version, but some of the main things are the exploding TARDIS as the Sun, the Death Star as the Moon, Nermie Army Pirate Ship, Bad Wolf Bay up the top of the island, Pixar and Disney complex's, the guitar is called This Machine Studios, and there is a French Llama Paddock at the side :)

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment