Tuesday 20 March 2012

BEDIM Day 20 - Dream: Meeting Kevin McHale


I had this dream at the start of last year and wrote it down in my old FanFiction book. I found it when I was looking through my old books and thought it needed sharing. Now, when I read it, it seems a bit Inception-y. I had the dream on the night of 29/1/11 – 30/1/11.

******

It was outside Melbourne Central’s Myer. I saw him across the road and I ran across to meet him. I told him that Artie was my favourite character and asked for an autograph and photograph. He obliged and I handed him my FanFiction notebook to sign, where he flipped to the back page and signed. Then I woke up, but I woke up in the dream, not in real life.

After smiling and resting my hands behind my head (in real life) I remembered that I hadn’t gotten a photo with him and thought, “This is my dream, I can control it,” so I went back to sleep where (in the dream) I was taking a photo with him. I then hugged him, said thank you to which he replied, “No problem.” I reversed my actions from before and ran back across the road. Then I woke up in real life.

******

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment