Saturday 3 March 2012

BEDIM Day 3 - Wasted Days

So today, I basically only have one good break to myself before bed. Because we're renovating our kitchen and bathroom, every single weekend we've been going out to the shops to look for bathrooms and stuff. Every. Single. Weekend. And it's SOOOOOO BOOOORRRRRRIIINNNGGGGG!!! If it weren't for my sister and I mucking around in the shops, we'd be brain dead by now.

Anyway, today we went out again and tonight we are having people over. I don't mind it, it's just I have to do some preparation work... degutting prawns. So that always takes ages, and tonight the guest probably won't leave until midnight. I'm not complaining because it's Jess and she's awesome, but I just want time to myself. It's nice to have time to myself, and I'd like to have a longer time to myself to read or whatever, but today I just don't have time.

Moral of this post: I want more time to myself :)

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment