Monday 19 March 2012

BEDIM Day 19


Yesterday I watched Dr Horrible on YouTube. IT’S SO GOOD! Captain Hammer’s a dick, but Penny and Dr Horrible are really cool. And the music is awesome too.

I realised yesterday, after I had written the post, that I hadn’t actually done one assignment. I thought I had, but I wrote on the wrong thing :( I was meant to write on Hansel and Gretel, but I wrote about 1500 words on Red Riding Hood instead. I was so annoyed with myself because I spent so much time on it. But at least I know now what to do.

Anyway, today is Monday which means that I have my education tute this afternoon. That class is so awesome. In the first week we got to draw with crayons and oil pastels, and last week we got to have a class outside.

Another thing I’m excited for is the Nerdfighter gathering on Sunday. Actually, I think I might be working, but I’ll see if I can work on Saturday like I did this past weekend. I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE NERDFIGHTER GATHERING!!!!!

Hmmm… what else is awesome at the moment? OH I KNOW! Alex Day sent around an email to the Nermie Army, giving us instructions about Lady Godiva. That video is amazingly hilarious and brilliant at the same time. It’s truly awesome.



Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment