Thursday 22 March 2012

BEDIM Day 22

Please, I beg of everyone, be nice to people serving you whatever you are buying. NO MATTER WHAT!

I had a rubbish customer today. "What is the fat content of the pies?" When we couldn't tell her exactly, she went off saying "I'm going to call consumer affairs." NO YOU'RE NOT! You're just going to take the pie you just bought from us and go out and eat it, without thinking of how much fat is in there. Seriously, if the woman was so concerned about the fat content, just don't buy a pie. We told her, also, that they all have less than 98% fat, and she still was so sour about it. You don't see ehr going to ask the Sushi people to display their fat content.

Anyway, I'm watching Woodley at the moment. SO FUNNY! And then tonight I'm going to watch the Old Who episodes that my friend Bec gave to me. She's a good one she is.

Then I'm going to listen to VLR until I fall asleep.

Until Next Time, Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment